Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature over at the Broke and the Bookish. They have some really great stuff. You should check them out.
I’m taking this to mean books that I picked up in the past 3 years, even if they came out earlier than that. Even so, I’ve discovered a lot of my favorite books during this time. Here’s a list of some of the books I’ve read in recent years that are now some of my all-time favorites.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (2012)
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Divergent by Veronica Roth (2012)
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger (2012
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen (2012)
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (2012)
- The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling (2013)
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (2013)
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell (2014)
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (2014)
What are some of the books you’ve read in the past 3 years that have been become your all-time favorites?