Five Fandom Friday is a weekly feature over at The Nerdy Girlie. Check out her blog. She has some really great stuff.
This week’s topic is a bit difficult. It’s one thing to just list five of your favorite characters and be done with it. But would I actually be best friends with most of my favorite characters? Probably not. So here are some characters I could actually see myself being good friends with.
- Hermione Granger (Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling)
- Cather Avery (Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell)
- Bilbo Baggins (The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien)
- Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson and the Olympians/The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan)
- Artemis Fowl (Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer)
Which fictional characters would be your BFFs?